The projects for this month's classes feature Autumn colours and here they are:
- stamps - Magnificent Maple
- card - Sahara sand, whisper white, pumpkin pie
- inks - crushed curry, pumpkin pie, cajun craze, early espresso, Versamark
- other - sponges, brayer, clear embossing powder, heat tool, honeycomb embossing folder, Big Shot, dimensionals
The next card is more fun with sponges and ink, CASEing a glorious card by Tricia Traxler. I am especially pleased with how my leaf turned out! Take a lookie:
- stamps- Magnificent Maple, French Foliage, Best Yet
- card - cajun craze, very vanilla, naturals ivory
- inks - so saffron, crushed curry, calypso coral, cajun craze, tangerine tango, early espresso
- other - sponges and sponge daubers, embossing stylus and mat, dimensionals, non SU scalloped rectangle die
For our third card I borrowed the beautiful Simply Sketched hostess set from my SIL and went to town with watercolouring. Sanding the core'dinations card (in glorious cherry cobbler) made the perfect background.
- stamps - Simply Sketched
- card - cherry cobbler (plain and core'dinations), watercolour, more mustard
- inks - crushed curry, more mustard, cajun craze, old olive
- other - lace ribbon, aqua painter, dimensionals, mosaic embossing folder, ovals framelits, Big Shot, sanding block, sponge daubers
I love, love, love how this one turned out, the colours are so rich.
Have fun playing in the Autumn leaves and thanks for calling in!