So, whaddya think? Creative genius or back to the drawing board? Can I per-suede (groan!) you to leave a comment? Ta!
Materials used:
- stamps - Welcome Christmas
- card & paper - Whisper White, Soft Suede, Christmas Cocoa speciality paper
- ink - Soft Suede
- other - Soft Suede ribbon (retired), pearl brad (non SU), Big Shot, nestabilities die (non SU), Elegant Lines embossing folder, Soft Suede marker, dimensionals
Kez
Love this card. It is tasteful and elegant.
ReplyDeletecreative genius! x
ReplyDeleteGood news darl...I have certainly not been dis-sueded (bigger groan) by this card. 1st thing that struck me was that it IS so different....and in a good way!!! I am playing with non trad Chrissy colours at the mo too and I am loving it. Your card for me has a slightly vintage feel (unlike the creator of course)!! If it counts for anything...I love it. ooxx
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card! These colors are so elegant - just perfect!!
ReplyDeleteVery yummy, Kez! Very Victorian & elegant! Love it! Hugs xxaxx
ReplyDelete