Meanwhile, here's a card I made from one of the practice pieces I didn't end up using:
I wasn't sure about the colour combo on this one at first but it is growing on me and I'm liking it more and more.
Materials used:
- stamps - Forever Young, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
- card - blush blossom (retired), basic black, whisper white, Baja breeze patterned stack
- inks - basic black, calypso coral, tangerine tango
- other - brayer, post it note, Baja breeze seam binding, jewellery tag punch, dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by.
Cheers
Kez

This is absolutely gorgeous Kerry, I LOVE the colours, and this new stamp. It's definitely on my very LONG wish list this year. I adore that sky you've created, very clever. Hope you don't mind me following you. Hugs x
ReplyDeleteAll hail the brayer queen. Another stunner Kerry. I def have something to aspire to with regards to my (ahem) technique!!! I do love the sunset vibe and the stamp set is lovely. So well done. ooxx
ReplyDeleteWow Kerry - just gorgeous. I love the colour combination. Just works beautifully.
ReplyDeleteI LOOOVE the colour combo, Kez; it's what attracted me to the card as soon as I saw it. Cute tags, and I adore the seam binding, too.
ReplyDeleteYou know, Kez ... it was the colour combo that caught my eye initially. I loved it immediately! I wish I had been at regionals to see your workshop wow! (I had a triple booking last weekend ... and regionals lost out ... much to my disgust!) Hugs xxaxx
ReplyDeleteA stunning match of colours and images Kez! This is definitely going into my CASE file!
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS and I love that colour combo!!!
ReplyDeletexx
ReplyDeleteA stunning match of colours and images Kez! This is definitely going into my CASE file!Wow Kerry - just gorgeous. I love the colour combination. Just works beautifully.
Stair Treads
thank you so much for sharing this important information with us.
ReplyDeleteGrating