The little girl that DD13 babysits for is having a birthday and DD requested this card, which I have cased from Monica Gale. Monica embossed the skirt panels with the vintage wallpaper folder but DD requested NOT that one, so I've used a Cuttlebug one with tiny roses instead and am very pleased with how it turned out.
Such a pretty card - it's so fun to do a "little girl" project again! LOL. Unfortunately it's a cold, wet and miserable day here today so the light's not the best for the photo but you get the idea!
Thanks for dropping in.
Cheers
Kez
Kez, your card is so gorgeous!!! I just love that dress. Hugs,
ReplyDeleteSOoooooooooooo cute Kerry....I have seen another version of this...but I like urs so much better...I think it's the embossing. Jasmine Will filp for this. It is so lovely. Think I may sip this gentley into my CASE file. ooxx
ReplyDeleteOh so cute!! I agree, that patterned skirt is more appropriate for a young girl. Gorgeous card, Kez.
ReplyDeleteHi Kez!
ReplyDeleteThis is just the sweetest! I bet it was a hit! Hugs xxaxx