Here is the first project that we're making tonight. It's a cupcake gift set - a wrap-around box for a cupcake mix together with a matching apron-shaped card. This was inspired by a few I've seen around blogland but I don't know whose the original idea was.
C-U-T-E!
Materials used:
- stamps - La La Land and SU
- card - peach parfait, melon mambo, watercolour paper (all SU)
- patterned papers - Kaiser
- ribbon - SU (retired and current)
- other - crop-o-dile
Hope you all manage to fit some crafting into your weekend too! Thanks for stopping by.
Cheers
Kez

SUPER CUTE! Enjoy your weekend! Sounds like heaven. Hugs xxaxx
ReplyDeleteOnce again Kerry....you have outdone urself!!! I am so v v bummed that I cannot be with you all this w'end and I hope my wee wish to you all arrived in the post on time!! I love this idea as a gift and the apron card is delish. Have a wonderful creative time of chaos and fun. Look forward to hearing of ur adventures. ooxx
ReplyDeletePerfectly co-ordinated. Well done. Luv K
ReplyDelete