Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Shop Front Inspiration

While browsing on Pinterest recently I saw a photo of a shop front. The paint work was a dusky pink and the writing in turquoise - and that gave me some inspiration to try that colour combination on my card today.

I've used the totally gorgeous and soon-to-be-retiring Blushing Bride with some Tempting Turquoise embossing powder and I think they look rather stunning together. The delicate swirl from Creative Elements has to be one of my favourite stamps at the moment.


Materials used:

  • stamps - Bordering on Romance, Petite Pairs, Creative Elements
  • card - blushing bride, watercolour, in colours dsp
  • other - Versamark ink, heat tool, tempting turquoise embossing powder, Black StazOn ink, dimensionals, aqua painter, adhesive pearls, lace
  • non SU - nestabilities oval die

Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

  1. Wow this really pops Kerry!!! I am so loving the BOR stamp set. Looks real PURDY in an oval too. Love the lace too. Just lovely. Ta for the blog luvin too. ooxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment; your feedback is much appreciated.