A quick post today as DD14 is sick, but I have been commissioned by DD20 to make a number of 21st birthday cards for her friends. This is the first and it is for Bec, who is a big Tim Burton fan and especially loves Edward Scissorhands.
I downloaded an image from the internet, added some dsp, lace and ribbon, a sparkly 21 and a pun for the sentiment inside; it says "Hope your birthday is a cut above the rest". LOL.
I'm a bit behind with my posts and do have plenty to show you, so will hopefully be back in the next day or two.
Thanks for stopping by.
Cheers
Kez

how kewl Kez. Ideal for a Tim Burton fan. I am sure dd20 would be happy with this card
ReplyDeleteFABULOUS! Isn't it great to be able to custom-make cards to suit people's personalities? I'm sure the birthday girl will love this, Kez.
ReplyDeleteThis is brilliant!!
ReplyDeleteI feel I shd be all dark and broody whilst commenting on this Kez!!!! Dare I be daggy and say this ROCKS on so many levels. So good to individually create. ooxx
ReplyDeleteOK... I have to share my mistaken line of thinking! I saw the thumbnail pic of the card on my blog with the title Team Edward and was thinking 'how does this tie into Twilight?' Then I read your post and it all became clear!!
ReplyDeleteThis is the perfect card for a Scissorhands fan and I love that sentiment!!