So, here are the cards we are making. This first one was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest (I seem to say that a lot lately!) made by Melanie Muenchinger.
- stamps - Summer Silhouettes, Best Yet (retired)
- card - basic black, very vanilla, calypso coral patterned paper
- other - clear embossing powder, heat tool, dimensionals, sponges
Ingrid Kristina's creation (also on Pinterest) inspired my second card, this time in tones of blue and brown with a homespun/distressed feel.
- stamps - Summer Silhouettes, Good Greetings (hostess), En Francais (retired)
- card - crumb cake, watercolour
- other - clear embossing powder, heat tool, sponge dauber, aqua painter, button, pennant punch, burlap ribbon
And the last of our cards is a bright and cheerful offering that is NOT inspired by anything on Pinterest, lol! I used ink refills for added intensity of colour in my background.
- stamps - Fabulous Florets
- card - rich razzleberry, whisper white, watercolour
- other - clear embossing powder, white embossing powder, heat tool, re-inkers, dimensionals, water spritzer
Only one more week of work until the holidays, and I am soooooooo looking forward to much more time in my craft room. I have projects for our upcoming Stamp Camp to prepare and am running out of time to do it!
See you again soon, I hope. Thanks for calling in.