Here are the four shoebox cards I created, two bright and cheerful and two in softer tones:
- stamps - Just Sayin'
- card - so saffron, baked brown sugar, tangerine tango, Bermuda bay, very vanilla, retired dsp
- other - word bubble dies, Big Shot, corner rounder punch, rhinestones, dimensionals
This one was cased from Julie Davison.
- stamps - Pursuit of Happiness
- card - tempting turquoise, whisper white, daffodil delight, basic grey, polka dot and retired dsp
- other - 1 3/4" circle punch, pennant punch, rhinestones, word bubble dies, Big Shot, dimensionals, sponge dauber
This was inspired by similar cards seen on the www, especially one by Mary Brown.
- stamps - Pleasant Poppies, Lovely Little Labels
- card - white linen, blushing bride, pear pizzazz
- other - ribbon, white embossing powder, heat tool, jewellery tag punch, dimensionals, rhinestone, blender pen
- stamps - Tilda Laying Down (Magnolia), Good Greetings (SU)
- card - soft sky, whisper white, so saffron, watercolour, retired dsp
- other - aqua painter, dimensionals, markers, triple heart punch, rhinestone
Tune back in tomorrow to see my first class project; a vertical step card.
Thanks for stopping by.