Here's our first:
I cut a window from crumb cake, embossed it with Subtle for some texture, then stamped and white embossed the sentiment. Behind that is some of the lovely Twinkle, Twinkle DSP and a Bethlehem die. Add the shepherd and a glittery star, and voila! Isn't that paper amazing? I love the soft swirls that look so realistic.
- stamps - Night in Bethlehem, Star of Light
- dies - Bethlehem edgelits, rectangle framelit
- card - night of navy, crumb cake, whisper white, white glitter, Twinkle, Twinkle DSP
- other - Subtle embossing folder, Big Shot, Dimensionals, sponge dauber, glue
And our second card uses classic colours of cherry cobbler, vanilla and gold.
Here I've use the Tufted embossing folder, then lightly distressed the edges and outlined them with gold embossing powder. Gold foil leaves and gold pearls give the poinsettia some contrast and the stitched framelit goes perfectly with the quilted look.
- stamps - Stylish Christmas
- dies - Stitched Seasons framelits
- card - very vanilla, gold foil
- other - embossing buddy, Tufted embossing folder, Big Shot, Dimensionals, gold pearls, glue, scissors
It's hard to believe there's only one more stamp-a-stack class left. Christmas is coming waaaaaay too fast!
Thanks for calling in.