(second post today - scroll down for earlier post)
Last week my Sunday ladies learned the Black Magic technique - so simple and so effective.
Here are the cards they made:
This one was inspired by a card by Deb Valder and I've used "kerry cobbler", basic black and white with the Just Believe stamp set. In the background are En Francais (LOVE this stamp) with a non-SU harlequin design.
Next up I dragged out retired set Live Like You Mean It and used a gorgeous nestabilities shape for highlighting my main panel. The spotted background paper is from Love Letters and I just sponged some purple on to match my flowers. I shaped my "banner" sentiment with my bone folder to get it to sit how I wanted it.
Last but not least, I don't think you can do this technique without using either Upsy Daisy or Inspired by Nature - both sets were just "made" for this style! I chose IBN and here's how it ended up:
Thanks for stopping by.
Cheers
Kez

Oh they are beautiful. I've tried this technique once... will have to again. Hugs,
ReplyDeleteWonderful samples, Kez. Lovely colours ... and gorgeous designs! Sigh ... I wish I could get my gel pen to work!!! Hugs xxaxx
ReplyDelete