Today's craft weekend project card is a bit of a misfit really. It's a combination of a number of techniques - I've used faux mother-of-pearl, sponging, distressing and vintage style - so I've decided to call it the antiquing technique! I was inspired by Sage Kimble's glorious distressed wallpaper technique. A couple of stamp sets have been amalgamated too - I've got French Foliage in there with Creative Elements and a non-SU crackle background. I also wanted to use light colours so picked perfect plum, Baja breeze and whisper white.
Here's a close up of the shimmer from the faux mother-of-pearl:
Thanks for dropping by and going antiquing with me! (LOL)
Cheers
Kez


Just GORGEOUS,love all the distressing!!!
ReplyDeletexx
Would Sooooooooooooooo love to go antiquing with you!! I love the softness in this off set with all the aging and distress. Beautiful card Kerry....a showcase of Bunting Brilliance!! ooxx
ReplyDeleteA mix of so many elements ... but they work soooo well together! Hugs xxaxx
ReplyDelete