Monday, September 14, 2026

Bold is Beautiful

Today I'm playing along with the current Just Us Girls challenge.


For my card I used bold colours and a bold stamp for the sentiment. 


I die-cut the balloon border first, along with extras of the heart and small round balloons, and chose a palette of bold colours fresh enough to brighten anyone's day. That's mounted with foam onto my base and then it all received a liberal spritz with shimmer mist, so there's a lovely shine everywhere. My sentiment was stamped and cut before adding and the final touch was some glitter card stars. A very simple card that gives a bold wow!

Materials used:
  • stamps - Your Day sentiments combo (Waffle Flower)
  • dies - Balloon Frame (Waffle Flower)
  • distress inks - picked raspberry, carved pumpkin, mustard seed, peacock feathers, wilted violet
  • other - Big Shot, blending brushes, shimmer mist, MISTI, white gel pen, foam squares

Have a good day and thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kerry

5 comments:

  1. Celebration happening all over your bursting-with-colours balloon card! Bold and beautiful; thank you for sharing in the Just Us Girls gallery.
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaerry... just fab balloons. Love the bold colors! The shimmer mist does an amazing job...so shiny! Thanks for sharing with Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOLD and beautiful Kerry. So shimmery adding that extra
    lovely-ness. Thanks for creating this beauty for us at JUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really bright and happy card Kerry; I love the colourful balloons. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Us Girls challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bold and beautiful, Kerry! I think this is a winner!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment; your feedback is much appreciated.