Saturday, May 23, 2009

Basketful of Flutterbies

Another hectic week, but as netball was cancelled today, I had time to madly make a card for this week's challenge at Magnolia Down Under. The theme is "flutter by butterflies" and let's face it, who doesn't love butterflies? Here I've used Tilda with a basketful of flowers and just replaced the flowers with a host of pretty "flutterbies". The circle behind Tilda is also clear embossed with butterflies.


Ain't she "purty"?!!! A couple of my mates are freaked out by Tilda and friends having no mouth or nose, but I can't see the issue - she is just so adorable! I think we need a "toot your horn if you love Tilda" bumper sticker!!! LOL!

Thanks for stopping by!

Cheers
Kez

5 comments:

Lynda said...

You've got stiff competition now Kez...betta watch out...LOL. Love the softness of your card and the way the butterflies co-ordinate with the papers. V v clever with the embossed b'flies in the background too!! Believe it or not...I'm off to netball!!! Wish me luck!!

Debbie Pamment said...

I too get comments about Tilda not having a mouth - but think she's just adorable!
love your take on the challenge - some gorgeous colouring and detailing.
xXx

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Gorgeous, love how you have made butterflies for the basket so clever. Very pretty. Thanks so much for playing.
Kristy

Cheryl said...

Very cute and very creative with the butterflies!!!Thanks for joining us at MDUC.
xx

Bec said...

I love the butterflies in her basket.. What a great idea.. I love it.. Bec xx