Sunday, August 2, 2009

Enjoy the Little Things

This card began as something completely different in my head and just kept evolving, but I am very happy with the result. It got the "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" reaction from both my girls, so that's a good sign, LOL! I've used some of the lovely new papers from the Spring mini.
Supplies used:
  • stamps - Enjoy every moment
  • card & paper - kiwi kiss, basic grey and whisper white cardstock; Walk in the Park DSP
  • other - flowers and brad from stash, adhesive pearls from Kaiser, dimensionals, stamp-a-ma-jig

Created by Kez. Stamped images ©1990-2009 Stampin' Up! ®

We have certainly enjoyed the little things today; we had a beautiful Sunday roast with my SIL then lay on the grass enjoying each others' company, the warm sunshine, Max the dog running around and the sound of happy children next door. I hope you have had the chance to enjoy the little things too...

Thanks for stopping by. Caio!

Kez

No comments: