Sunday, August 23, 2009

Last Chance

Today is your last chance to see all the goodies at the Stitches and Craft Show at Rosehill Racecourse. And believe me, there are LOTS of goodies to see! Not the least being our stand - Stand 64 BTW - so pop in and say hello to us all today. We have heaps of cards, scrapbook layouts and beyond the page items for you to drool over and use as inspiration; a gorgeous Make and Take designed by the clever Sue and Noreen; some kits available at a special show price; a lucky door prize drawn twice a day; and of course some wonderfully nice and talented demonstrators to chat to and help you! I had a lot of fun on Thursday and am looking forward to meeting more lovely people today once I get my act together and get down there!

If you are in the area, make sure you stop by and say hello.

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Just wanted to let you know I have an award on my blog for you,not sure if you post them,but sent it your way anyway!!!
xx