- stamps - Bloomin' with Beauty, Oval All
- card & paper - Rose Red and Kiwi Kiss card; watercolour paper; Raspberry Tart DSP
- other - large oval punch, scallop oval punch, dimensionals, rose red and cameo coral markers, nestabilities and Big Shot, crystal effects, Dazzling Diamonds
For my second try I thought I'd use my favourite Frenchman, otherwise known as Chef Henri the little fat chef. Just for something different. You know how it is. Don'tchya? I made the side panel a little wider to accommodate his girth (he he). Once I got going I had to decide what to put on the tray and as DH and I are having an anniversary next week, I went with that. I discovered to my horror that I don't own ANY stamps of ANY brand that say Happy Anniversary. Hmm, will have to do something about that ... so I die cut lettering instead.
- stamps - Voila, Voila a la carte, Wonderful Favourites
- card & paper - chocolate chip, baja breeze and whisper white card; Parisian Breeze SDSP
- other - adhesive pearls (Kaisercraft), Big Shot, Cuttlebug alphabet dies, dimensionals, stamp-a-ma-jig
All right! All right! I'll go and do that marking now. Boy, you sure are a hard taskmaster!