Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I Don't Believe It

I don't believe it! I have the evidence right here in front of my eyes but I still don't believe it! I actually made another card WITH NO STAMPS! OK, pick yourself up off the floor and take a gander at this gourmet feast for the eyes:

Isn't it GORJUS?! I may enter it into Marelle's challenge, although it doesn't use any current Australian SU stuff! The cardstock and papers, as well as the die cut sentiment, are from last year (we all remember purely pomegranate and river rock!). The baubles were made using a punch that is in the current US/Canadian mini, but hasn't yet reached our shores.

I have it because I am a lucky, lucky girl. Yesterday I received a gift from a friend in Canada and what do you think it was? A totally GORJUS stamp set called Delightful Decorations and a matching punch! You may have seen them on many overseas blogs, as they are so BEEE-UU-TEE-FULL that everyone is playing with them!

Here's another card - this time with some stamping on it - using my wonderful new goodies! I've added some bling for an extra bit of Christmas sparkle!


Aren't they cute? Hope they come our way soon so you can all love them as much as I do. Well, I'd better get back to work! Hope you are having a lovely day; thanks for dropping by.

Cheers
Kez

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful,Beautiful cards......love that punch and stamp set!!!
xx

Lynda said...

Lucky lucky duck Kez!! The cards are just beautiful. TFS the idea with the DSP on the 1st card too. I have this DSP and have struggled for a way to use that particular design (and yes I STILL love those In Colours fm last year). Such a clever lady u are!!

Kim Tonnet said...

Hi Kez, thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind comments on my Beagle cards. I love this stamp set and matching punch, you've used it very well. I love your stuff! Take care and keep well, Love KimT

Heather T said...

It's great to see what you have created with your new stuff! The tags look great, but I particularly like the punched out decorations on the Season's Greetings card. They look beautiful.
I did a Christmas card workshop tonight so hope to get my samples up during the coming week.
Happy Stamping.

Marelle Taylor said...

sooooo jealous! Not fair!!
Love the cards :o)