Tuesday, December 22, 2009

By Special Request

Yesterday Lynda asked if my lemonade cup card came in a strawberry version, so I sat right down and made one! Here tis Lynda, just for you, by special request!


Created by Kez. Stamped images copyright Stampin' Up!

Yum, how good does that look?! I might just have to try making a real drink that looks just like it! As I'm in the process of having root canal and am taking strong antibiotics that preclude me having any alcohol, I think a yummy looking "mocktail" might do quite nicely for my Christmas toast!

Materials used:
  • stamps - Tart & Tangy, So Very (retired)
  • card - wild wasabi (retired), regal rose, pink pirouette, whisper white, vellum
  • inks and markers - regal rose, old olive, wild wasabi, pink pirouette, pretty in pink
  • other - sponge daubers, sticky strip, dazzling diamonds, dimensionals, patterned paper and foam letters from stash
Thanks for stopping by today!

Cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Lynda said...

OMG Kez...this is so v v prompt of u!! LOL!! Even under the effects of antibiotics you come up with something so v splendid (and IDDm friendly!!) Thanks so v v much and I hope u r feeling better soon. It aint the Chrissy season without a tipple (or 2!!!!) Note to self...must try and easel card one of these days!! Love ya heaps darl. ooxx

Cheryl said...

WOW,this is amazing Kez!!! Love the strawberries they look delish,I want one of these to drink now,it is so hot here!! Beautiful work!! With the Martini one there is no tutorial,I made that one up.Just cut a triangle with I think 11cm sides,a stem about 2.5cm and the bottom triangle with 6cm sides.Then score the sides as usual and you will need to trim overhanging bits.Just email me if i have missed anything.The one I made is here.I did get sick of making them.....lol....I had to make about 11 all for 18th birthdays.They wanted them the same but just different colours,so it did get a bit boring after a while.Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year!!
xx