Monday, May 3, 2010

Sharing Inspiration

I received the following Blog Award from team mate Liam - thanks Liam! Go check out her blog if you haven't seen it; Liam has a real talent for 3D items and is constantly inspiring me with her beautiful work. She is in my Stampers Anonymous list on the side bar.


Anyways, I am supposed to tell you 10 things about myself. Hmmm, let's see:
  1. I teach accounting at a local TAFE college. (I know, you wouldn't think accounting and creativity would mix! What can I say? I'm a contradiction!)
  2. I'm a Kiwi and have only lived in Australia since 1997 (OK, some of you already knew that one. Does my accent give it away?!)
  3. My husband's business is named after me (awwwww!)
  4. My two daughters are my greatest achievements (and I'm not just saying that because it's nearly Mother's Day!)
  5. I once worked as a matron at a boys boarding school outside of London (boy! what an eye opener!)
  6. I am afraid of heights. (Well, not so much of being high, but of falling from a height!)
  7. Diana Gabaldon is my favourite author (Cross Stitch series - love them!)
  8. My Lana Ladies craft group are my closest friends and they keep me sane (no comment from DD18 thanks!!!)
  9. I loathe housework (again, no comment from DD18!)
  10. A few years back I was right into family history research, but have rather lost interest since both my parents passed away and I have nobody who is interested in the information.
So there you go! That's a couple of minutes reading you'll never get back again! LOL!

OK, to pass this award on is my next task. As well as Liam, these are just a few of the ladies I find very inspiring:
Unfortunately I've no card to share yet; I'm busy preparing for tonight's Mother's Day Class. Hopefully back real soon though. Meanwhile, thanks for dropping by and have a good one!

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Lynda said...

I passed this on to you to...but you had already rec'd it!! Well done on a well deserved honour!! ooxx