- I don't have a middle name.
- I started school in Fiji at Laucala Bay Primary School.
- My husband proposed to me while we were playing a game of cards!
- I am a sucker for teddy bears but didn't have one as a child.
- My favourite colour is red.
- I don't drink tea or coffee.
- My favourite takeaway is Indian or Thai.
- My favourite place in the world after Christchurch, NZ is Salzburg, Austria.
- I cannot skate or ski to save myself.
- I am trying to cut back on caffeine and chocolate ... but it doesn't always work!
Card-wise, you'll never guess what I've been working on this week. Christmas cards! I know, WHAT THE? But my ladies are already clamouring to begin Christmas Stamp-a-Stack classes, so I've been making samples in preparation. It is waaaaaaaaaaaaay too early to be showing you Xmas cards, so I'll save them till closer to the time that classes start. So that means no card today, I'm sorry! I do also have to make a project and swaps for our SU Unconvention (that's a get together by some of us who aren't going to the "real" convention!) so I'll post those asap.
Thanks for stopping by!