So here's the outside of the box, a simple 7 cm square. I used the adorable Tea Party papers (how perfect is that name, he he!) and the cupcake stamp from Party Hearty.
The sentiment on the top is from Sweet Little Sentiments, which if my memory serves me correctly (which it doesn't always these days, sigh!) is a hostess set.
Then you open up the box to find ....
... a 3D cupcake! This is made from a template by Hot Off The Press and I got it at my LSS. How cute is that?
here. The conditions of the award are:
1: Put the Swap Sisters Bonny Blog Award on your blog and/or within your post.
2: Share 5 things about yourself.
3: Pass the award onto 5 other Bonny Blogs.
4: Put links in your post of your 5 chosen Bonny Blog Winners.
5: Let them know they have been chosen to win the Swap Sisters Bonny Blog Award by leaving a comment on their blog.
6: PAY IT FORWARD and link the person from whom you received the Swap Sisters Bonny Blog Award.
So, here goes with 5 things about myself:
- I was nearly born in a car, as my parents got a flat tyre on the way to the hospital to have me and my poor dad had his MIL in the back seat!
- The only nuts I like are salted peanuts and cashews
- I am very long sighted
- I've been on TV twice
- I love trivia, attend trivia nights once a month and have even run a trivia night fundraiser for juvenile diabetes
- Liam Pucher (always amazing me with her talent for 3D creations)
- Teneale Williams (who has influenced my own creative journey enormously and whose work I 99.9% adore)
- Andrea Buckland (a lovely lady who creates simply beautiful things)
- Robyn Irving (who, although she hasn't posted in WAY too long, is very creative and makes gorgeous projects)
- Tui Nathan (fellow ex-pat Kiwi and talented crafter)
Well, that's it from me! Hope you are having a terrific day; thanks for stopping by.