For my first card I used the medallion stamp with Concord Crush, one of the new In Colours. Here's how it turned out (excuse my crappy photo; looks much nicer IRL!):
Next I tried it on Night of Navy and added touches of Sahara Sand. The sentiment feature is from Just Believe, rapidly becoming one of my new favs.
Of course, the medallion makes any card look great, but this is a really pretty effect. Like it? Here's how I did it:
- I began with a piece of whisper white card
- I applied my Concord Crush or Night of Navy ink pad directly to the white card, covering it entirely
- I inked my medallion stamp with Versamark ink
- then I sprayed Stampin' Mist liberally over the medallion stamp (you've got to be generous or it doesn't work as well)
- I stamped the medallion down on to the inked up card and pressed firmly
- I used my heat gun to speed up drying
Thanks for stopping by.