Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sharing in Your Sorrow

The current challenge at Just Add Ink is a sympathy card and I unfortunately had need of one this week, as my boss's mother passed away. They are never an easy card to make. Here's my offering:


And on the inside:


Materials used:
  • card - Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, watercolour paper
  • inks - Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Sahara Sand, Pear Pizzazz, Timber Brown StazOn
  • stamps - Every Moment, Thoughts & Prayers
  • other - Early Espresso satin ribbon, Vintage brad, Lots of Tags die, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, wide oval punch, dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

11 comments:

Tui Nathan said...

I love it Kez .... so very fitting for the occassion. We have just received this stamp set from Regionals and am loving the creations that I am seeing with it ... yours included!!!

The Purple Butterfly said...

I love the colours you have put together here ... very elegant. And the bow is gorgeous xo

Lola G. said...

Beautiful card -- I particularly love how that Vintage Brad looks with the Early Espresso ribbon.

Danielle Daws said...

So elegant! I love the colours and your bow is just beautiful. :-)

Monica said...

Such a touching card with nice and gentle colours.

I love your cards so am becoming a follower.

I make cards for charity and am a greeting cardaholic.

Happy crafting,

Monica

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

This is gorgeous! Mine was a disaster ... but hey ... it was a nice challenge! Hugs Andrea xxx

Cheryl said...

WOW GORGEOUS and so very pretty!!!
xx

Jo said...

Lovely, I'm sure your boss will appreciate it.

Alison said...

This is such a beautiful card and perfect for such an occasion. The colours are beautiful and that bow is gorgeous. I can't wait to get this set (but have to wait til regionals in Nov).
xox

Jodene said...

This is a gorgeous card Kez! I really love the colour combination.

Lynda said...

Elegant and beautiful card Kez. perfect for such a sad occasion and given that it was going to a male, the colours are fitting too. The bow is brilliant and i think I have momentarily run out of superlatives!! ooxx