Friday, April 29, 2011

Stitched With Love

I found some stamps with sayings on them related to sewing and quilting so got them to team up with the Sew Suite range of products in the new mini.

Here's my first card made with them. I hauled out the sewing machine again and even added some buttons. I have a HUGE stash of buttons and hardly ever use them!


Materials used:
  • stamps - Pattern Pieces (SU), Quilter's Sampler Sentiments (PTI)
  • card - Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla, Sweet Stitches DSP
  • other - scallop border punch, buttons, dimensionals (all SU); sewing machine
My second card uses one of my fav colour combos - black, cream and pink - in a much more shabby chic style card. Sorry about the night time photography!


Materials used:
  • stamps - Sew Suite (SU), Quilter's Sampler Sentiments (PTI)
  • card - Blushing Bride, Basic Black, watercolour, Love Letter DSP
  • punches - 32 mm circle, 35 mm circle, scallop circle, scallop trim border
  • other - very vanilla satin ribbon, dimensionals, sponge daubers, aquapainter, crystal effects
Thanks for dropping in.

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Lynda said...

SEW wonderful Kerry. love them both but I especially love the quilt card!! I think the colours in the 1st card are a tad too vibrant for me!! Hear you on the buttons thing...but I am sure my stash pales into insignificance against yours!! Hope ur surviving the rain!! ooxx