Yesterday I spent a very pleasant afternoon watercolouring after inking up a new stamp for the first time. I just adore these two sweet girls in their pretty frocks and pinafores.
- stamps - Penny Black
- card/paper - Pacific Point and Whisper White (SU), watercolour paper (Canson), designer papers by The Girls Paperie
- other - Martha Stewart doily lace punch, Rose Red seam binding ribbon (SU), Kaiser pearls
- inks - all SU
While I was on a roll, I inked up a gorgeous LOTV stamp and broke out some new PTI goodies. Here's my second card:
- stamps - Lily of the Valley, Verve
- card/paper - aqua mist, berry sorbet and ocean tides from Papertrey Ink, watercolour paper from Canson, whisper white from SU
- punches - large oval and scallop oval (SU), doily lace (Martha Stewart)
- other - dimensionals (SU), pearls (Kaiser), PTI satin ribbon
- inks - PTI, SU and Versamagic
Thanks for stopping by.