Friday, September 16, 2011

NSU - A Crafting We Will Go

I can't believe today has finally arrived and I am at this moment off crafting with a small group of friends for the WHOLE WEEKEND! Oh joy, oh bliss! Sort of a stamp camp, I guess, but it's not SU based or anything. But boy, I have been looking forward to it for months and we are going to have capital F, capital U, capital N!!!!!

Here is the first project that we're making tonight. It's a cupcake gift set - a wrap-around box for a cupcake mix together with a matching apron-shaped card. This was inspired by a few I've seen around blogland but I don't know whose the original idea was.



C-U-T-E!

Materials used:
  • stamps - La La Land and SU
  • card - peach parfait, melon mambo, watercolour paper (all SU)
  • patterned papers - Kaiser
  • ribbon - SU (retired and current)
  • other - crop-o-dile

Hope you all manage to fit some crafting into your weekend too! Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

3 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

SUPER CUTE! Enjoy your weekend! Sounds like heaven. Hugs xxaxx

Lynda said...

Once again Kerry....you have outdone urself!!! I am so v v bummed that I cannot be with you all this w'end and I hope my wee wish to you all arrived in the post on time!! I love this idea as a gift and the apron card is delish. Have a wonderful creative time of chaos and fun. Look forward to hearing of ur adventures. ooxx

Kim Tonnet said...

Perfectly co-ordinated. Well done. Luv K