Saturday, October 22, 2011

Did You Hug a Kiwi Yesterday?

Did you know that yesterday was International Hug a Kiwi Day? The lovely ladies at my workshop all got a hug from this kiwi! Hi gals! I had so much fun and am looking forward to our next date.

We made this card yesterday which I cased from Kristin Moore with a couple of changes:


I had also made some other samples using Snow Swirled, as that is the set they were all keen to see:


Concord crush, whisper white and garden green for this one. I masked my holes, stamped the tree image, sponged and then sprayed with shimmer mist - click on the photo to see this closer.


Island indigo, whisper white and calypso coral look stunning for a non-traditional colour combo.

Thanks for dropping in today.

Cheers
Kez

3 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful cards; love them all. I can feel a CASE coming on! Gee, didn't know about Hug A Kiwi day ... might just have to tell my class ladies about it today so I get extra hugs :)

Anonymous said...

We all really enjoyed your workshop, Kerry, and were very impressed with your products. Meg Crawford

Lynda said...

Your Chrissy cards are always magical Kerry. I esp love the bauble card. Really surprised Kerry Cobbler got a gurnsey....hee hee hee.
No...I did not get to embrace a Kiwi on said day...but I sincerely hope you felt some Luvin. ooxx