For this one I embossed the stockings with the petals aplenty EF and coloured the flower centres with a white gel pen. White glitter card has been used for the stocking tops, but the shimmer doesn't show in the photo unfortunately.
- stamps - Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Bells and Boughs
- card - old olive, real red, retired Xmas DSP, non SU white glitter card
- other - petals aplenty EF, stocking punch, white gel pen, Big Shot, gold brads, real red taffeta ribbon
Here I've used the versatile square lattice EF on my backgrounds for a bit of texture.
- stamps - Stitched Stockings, Short and Sweet
- card - real red, whisper white, garden green, Holly Berry Bouquet DSP
- punches - scallop trim border, stocking
- other - dimensionals, square lattice EF, Big Shot
If you missed buying these during the promotion last month, you'll want to put them on your Summer mini catalogue wish list, trust me!
We are all slowly catching up on lost sleep around here and with three classes in the next week I'll have lots to show you soon.
Thanks for stopping by.