Sunday, December 18, 2011

Tag, You're It

You ever have one of those days when you're really slow at figuring things out and deciding what goes with what? I had a day making Xmas tags on Friday and I think it took me about 2 hours to make my first one! DD19 - who up until now has not been even the slightest, teeniest-weeniest bit crafty - actually make a bunch of tags too! Whoot!

Anyways, here's what I have to show for my marathon. Some of them I'm happy with and some not-so-much, but I'll show them to you warts and all. I made good use of my two tags die and stocking punch with this first batch. I especially love the elf stockings but they were so fiddly I only made one pair!


Then more two tags die with a variety of other shapes for decoration:



This last one tickled me. It's the first time I've made one of those trees (DD19 loved it so much she made one of her own) and I loved adding it to the peekaboo frame with a message underneath:



But I've only made 11 tags - mmmm, around the same number still to go I think! Guess what I'll be working on today?

Thanks for stopping by!

Cheers
Kez

3 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Love these tags! I think next year I'll make tags instead of cards when I do my card-a-week challenges. :)

Lynda said...

Tag-a-rific Kerry. You have gone to so much effore. Looks like I misjudged the tagsdie totally. Heaps pf diff options for it aren't there??? I am a sucker for a stocking tho. The Poinsettia tag is my fave tho. Love the DP (? Graphic 45??). The wee 3D trees are lots of fun. I have made HEAPS this year and I am so glad DD19 got into it too. Awesome job. ooxx

Rob I said...

These are stunning, that is all I can say