Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Fabulous in Kerry Cobbler

Inspired by a gorgeous creation by Diane Vander Galien, I sat down with Fabulous Florets and made a card. I had a go at the re-inker spritzer method that Diane used, but it was an abysmal failure! So I adapted and watercoloured using re-inkers instead.

Here's my card:



Materials used:
  • stamps - Fabulous Florets
  • card - pink pirouette, cherry cobbler, whisper white
  • punches - scallop trim border
  • other - pink pirouette and cherry cobbler re-inkers, cherry cobbler and old olive markers, dimensionals, aquapainter, black StazOn

I LOVE this colour combo and I'm very pleased with how my "disastrous" card turned out in the end - simple but fabulous if I do say so myself! LOL!

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

4 comments:

Juliette Chapman said...

Oh very purdy Kez. Love the way you have popped up the flowers too. As you said simple but fabulous.

Lynda said...

If ever there was a colour made for someone...you haev found it darl!!! Love this beautiful, dimensional card. The watercolouring is awesome. ooxx

Kathryn Brennan said...

Some great cards the last few posts. Really enjoy seeing your handiwork.

Rob I said...

oh gosh, have already copied it to my collection of must do - colours are just gorjuss