Firstly cracked glass technique.
- stamps - French Foliage, Elements of Style
- card - bravo burgundy, old olive, very vanilla, gloss
- inks - bravo burgundy, old olive, always artichoke, crumb cake, Versamark
- other - old olive satin ribbon, designer frames E/F, markers, dimensionals, UTEE clear, square lattice E/F, Big Shot
Secondly some emboss resist with a layout inspired by Nikki Spencer/Kathy Tanner. How gorgeous is this colour combo? Yum!
- stamps - Fresh Vintage, Word Play
- card - island indigo, calypso coral, whisper white
- inks - island indigo, calypso coral, basic black, Versamark
- other - white embossing powder, heat tool, sponges, tissues, markers, dimensionals
And lastly some two-step stamping on a card inspired by Tui Nathan.
- stamps - Field Flowers
- card - rich razzleberry, wild wasabi, whisper white, RR patterns paper
- inks - rich razzleberry, wild wasabi
- other - rich razzleberry satin ribbon, dimensionals, pearls, MFT die
And a big THANK YOU to whomever sent us some sunshine - MUCH appreciated! Mind you, apparently we are forecast to have 21 days of rain out of the 29 days of this month :( Now we've had 2 of our 8 sunny ones!
Thanks for stopping by.