Sunday, February 19, 2012

Wisteria Overload

Some friends are coming to play next week and they asked to make my Easter milk carton treat box from this post last year. I decided to update it with some fresh colours and I really like how it turned out. Have a look to see who's nestled in amongst the grass:


Materials used:
  • stamps - A Good Egg (retired)
  • card - wisteria wonder, certainly celery, so saffron, pool party patterns dsp
  • other - mini milk carton die, grass punch (MS), certainly celery grosgrain ribbon, peach parfait marker, dimensionals, Big Shot, Crop-o-dile, sponge daubers, basic black marker

So cute! Might just have to add this one to my Easter Baskets class next month.

If you haven't made one of these great boxes yet I have a tutorial here - just omit the legs part.

The sun is shining again today, hooray! And that makes me think of flowers and nature so you can see that influence in my card, which is pretty self-explanatory; take a lookie:


Materials used:
  • stamps - Letter It
  • card - wisteria wonder, basic black, whisper white, calypso coral, Berry Blossoms dsp
  • ink - wisteria wonder, calypso coral
  • other - pearls, boho blossoms punch, dimensionals, sponge daubers

Very retro! Takes me back to my teens ... ah, memories! 

Hope the sun is shining at your place too. Thanks for dropping in.

Cheers
Kez



2 comments:

Patrice said...

Sun is definitely not shining in Canberra, and I think there is yet more rain on the way.

Love your Easter milk carton - adorable. Bloom is very pretty too.

Lynda said...

I do love both of these projects Kerry. I recall the original milk carton project...this is a v v sweet updayte on it. The bloom card is delish. I am loving the sun out...I have washing drying on the line...heaven...and yes it's the small things...hee hee hee. Hpe it stays out for a bit...SO OVER the rain. ooxx