Inspired by this gorgeous card of Paula Dobson's, here is what I came up with:
I brayered with so saffron and more mustard at the top, then soft suede at the base. The trees were stamped in soft suede and early espresso and I added some espresso sponging around the base as well. The birds (from Up, Up and Away) are also stamped in espresso.
Just love these colours together so many thanks for the inspiration Paula.
- stamps - Lovely as a Tree, Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Up Up & Away
- card - more mustard, early espresso, whisper white
- other - post it notes, brayer, sponge daubers, stamp-a-ma-jig, 32 mm circle punch
And here is the sweet little gift box I made for my hostess:
- stamps - Growing Green, Because I Care
- card - pink pirouette, certainly celery, whisper white, pink pirouette patterns paper
- inks - wild wasabi, certainly celery, regal rose, pretty in pink
- other - scallop trim border punch, pennants die, Big Shot, two tags die, watercolour crayons, pearls, dimensionals, aquapainter
How about dusting off your brayer for some fun soon?
Thanks for stopping by.