It made me laugh and then it made me think of our cats and in particular DD13's cat Missy, who just LOVES to sit up on top of our pool fence so she can survey her surroundings. It cracks us up every time she slips and has to scramble back up again and she is often in the most uncomfortable looking positions. Here's one:
She had a hip operation a couple of years back so that can't be good for her!
Anyway, I just had to sit and make a card of a cat on a fence. One of my ladies yesterday was talking about how to make a crescent moon so that inspired me too (thanks Pat!). Here's my Out On The Prowl card:
- stamps - Out On A Limb, Starring You
- card - whisper white, basic black, pacific point
- ink - tempting turquoise, pacific point, night of navy, basic black, Versamark
- other - 1" circle punch, brayers, white embossing powder, heat tool
- non SU - post it note, MS trellis punch
Hope it gives you a chuckle. Thanks for stopping by.