Friday, July 27, 2012

Blue on Blue

I've been having a lot of fun with my brayers recently as I am doing a demonstration on that technique shortly (more on that later) and I've been inspired by all the triple layer cards around at the moment. I only wanted to use two layers and still align the stamping, and I thought "why not brayer on my second layer?"

So here is the result of all that thinking!



Materials used:
  • stamps - Just Believe, Field Flowers
  • card - bashful blue, basic black, whisper white
  • inks - bashful blue, marina mist, night of navy, black StazOn
  • other - brayer, dimensionals, basic black satin ribbon

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

3 comments:

Paula Dobson said...

THAT is stunning Kerry! Of course, I am totally jealous I didn't think of it first, lol ♥

Andrea said...

Hi Kez,
I love your brayering and the idea of 2 layers instead of three looks really great.

Lynda said...

This is so v v PURDY Kez. I love ur spin onthe triple layer card. The stamp set works so v v well with it. Just another example of Bunting Brilliance. ooxx