Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Another MDS Cutie

After getting some assessment work done this morning (a teacher's work is never done!)  I allowed myself a brief play with My Digital Studio. This time I was playing with punches, stamps and embellishments - after all, you don't often see one of my cards without some ribbon or a bow!

Here's my layout, again using an old photo of DD21:


I used:

  • stamps - Always, Friends 24/7
  • papers - Springtime Vintage dsp
  • card - very vanilla, pale plum, soft suede
  • punches - 2 1/2" circle, fun flower 1, dotted scallop trim
  • other - very vanilla grosgrain bow

She look so adorable in her bonnet don't you think? This was taken in our backyard in Christchurch and she would have been around 8 or 9 months old I think. 

OK, enough playing, I have to get back to work - more assessments to mark. 

Thanks for dropping in.

Cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Love this Kez and I so love this DSP....wonder if it'll ever get out here??? DD21 was DDG. Look fwd to seeing more. ooxx

Margaret said...

Cute! She is absolutely precious! Sounds like you are having lots of fun with MDS too!