This month there's an Aussie theme to our Christmas stamp-a-stack cards and as you know we celebrate Christmas in the middle of summer. Schools have a break of about 6-8 weeks and the most popular holiday destination is the beach (hence the picture above!).
My first card was inspired by a Kathy Tanner creation and features an iconic Aussie item seen everywhere over the long, hot Christmas holiday season - thongs (jandals/flip flops). I thought it would be lots of fun if there were thongs hanging on the tree instead of baubles! Lol!
- stamps - Sunny Fun (retired), Four the Holidays (retired)
- card - island indigo, cherry cobbler, whisper white
- other - blender pen, Sahara sand marker, Big Shot, stylish stripes embossing folder, ruler
Our second card features a carolling kookaburra. The wording on the background is "have a dinky di, true blue, beaut Christmas".
- stamps - Short & Sweet (retired)
- card - real red, very vanilla, soft suede, watercolour
- other - window framelits, Big Shot, sponge daubers, dimensionals
- non SU - kookaburra stamp, red satin ribbon, true blue stamp
Thanks for popping by.