Firstly a fun suit card made from Jackie Topa's great tutorial (click HERE for the link):
- stamps - none
- card - marina mist, basic black, marina mist patterned paper
- other - marina mist satin ribbon, sticky dots
- non SU - 25mm black satin ribbon, black buttons
The gorgeous set Wetlands is used for our second card, this one cased from LeeAnn Greff.
- stamps - Wetlands
- card - gumball green, midnight muse, whisper white, watercolour, basic black
- other - dimensionals, sponge daubers
And last but by no means least a case of a Teneale Williams card that I have long admired.
- stamps - The Open Sea, Word Play, MDS
- card - crumb cake, very vanilla, cherry cobbler, midnight muse, early espresso
- other - sponge daubers, dimensionals, square dies, Big Shot
Hopefully that will keep my lovely ladies stocked up on masculine cards for a while!
Thanks for dropping by.