Here's what I came up with for my lovely ladies:
This one is a 4 1/4" square card which has been embossed. Pink pirouette is teamed with strawberry slush and a hint of pistachio pudding.
- stamps - Stippled Blossoms, Petite Pairs
- card - pink pirouette, whisper white, pistachio pudding, strawberry slush
- other - labels framelits, label card thinlits, stamp-a-ma-jig, strawberry slush ruffled ribbon, Big Shot, fancy fan embossing folder
DD15 loves this next one, a perfect blend of in colours (excuse the pun!). An extra piece is added on to this one for a third flap.
- stamps - Perfect Blend
- card - coastal cabana, crisp cantaloupe, baked brown sugar, whisper white, In Colour patterned papers
- other - circle card thinlits, 2 1/2" circle punch, circle framelits, Big Shot, chevron punch, baked brown sugar marker, sponge dauber, chevron embossing folder, dimensionals
And lastly a bright and cheerful birthday greeting:
- stamps - Happy Hour (MDS), Happiest Birthday Wishes (retired hostess)
- card - daffodil delight, rich razzleberry, retired SAB papers, whisper white
- other - square punch, button, bakers twine, circle thinlits, Big Shot, 2 1/2" circle punch, circle framelit
I also had a play with making a card with a surprise inside and considering I've never done one of these before, I was very happy with how it turned out. This is a sample only - we're not making this one in class just yet!
- stamps - Happiest Birthday Wishes (retired hostess)
- card - basic black, whisper white, daffodil delight, Modern Medley dsp, other retired dsp
- other - daffodil delight seam binding, 2 1/2" circle punch, circle framelit, Big Shot, Hearts a Flutter dies, bakers twine
That's it for now! With Stamp Camp in only two weeks it will probably be a bit quiet around here until I can show you the camp projects. Do hope you'll keep popping in!