Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sweetheart Sunshine

I bought the Sweetheart Treat Bags to play with and although I love the little tags that come with them, I wanted to brighten it up a bit. I tried some daffodil delight (inspired by DD15's formal outfit - see this post) and boy! does it pop!

Take a lookie:


I've used Starburst Sayings for my sentiment - this is a new set coming at the end of this month in the Occasions catalogue. This little gift bag is just perfect for Valentines, anniversary, birthday - or just every day!

Materials used:

  • stamps - Starburst Sayings
  • card - daffodil delight, whisper white, real red
  • other - Sweetheart treat bag, chalk talk framelits, Big Shot, starburst framelits, daffodil delight and real red taffeta ribbons, glue dot, dimensionals
  • non SU - 38mm circle punch


Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

No comments: