This one was inspired by a Mary Fish creation and is not only a flip card but a gift card holder as well.
- stamps - Simply Sketched
- card - pink pirouette, smoky slate, whisper white, subtles patterned paper
- punches - dotted scallop ribbon border, 2 1/2" circle
- other - rhinestones, circle framelits, silver trim 1/8" ribbon, delicate designs embossing folder, Big Shot, circle card thinlits
Although I'm not usually into the brights range, the lovely colour combination and simple design of a card by Alisa Tilsner really appealed to me, so I have cased it for my next project.
- stamps - Simply Stars, Banner Blast, Four You
- card - melon mambo, whisper white
- punches - banner, large star
- other - white bakers twine, dimensionals, decorative dots embossing folder, Big Shot, sponge dauber, melon mambo embossing powder, heat tool
And lastly some simple brayering on a card that reminds us that we are losing a lot if we look only for perfection.
- Perfect Pennants, Mosaic Madness
- card - blushing bride, early espresso, whisper white
- punches - mosaic, itty bitty
- other - brayer, dimensionals, rhinestones, sponge dauber, stamp-a-ma-jig, Tombow glue
It felt really good to be crafting again and I was greatly relieved to get these three done in a day - as it's the only day I have free between now and the class! Lol. Teaching and studying are keeping me VERY busy and I usually only visit the craft room to do some homework these days!
I have a couple of weekends to look forward to though - this coming weekend DD15 and I are off to see Michael Buble in concert and the following weekend we are going to Melbourne to visit DD22 and see Wicked! Can't wait!
Thanks for calling in.