- stamps - Best of Butterflies
- card - crumb cake, very vanilla, Graphic 45 Secret Garden dsp
- other - pearls, Big Shot, dimensionals, sponge daubers
- non SU - Gesso, nestabilities dies, copics
The papers were a little bright for what I had in mind, so I brushed them with Gesso which tones down the colours and also adds a lovely canvas-type texture to the paper.
Next I tried out a vintage masculine card using SU's World Map and Open Sea stamps.
- stamps - Open Sea, World Map, Happiest Birthday Wishes, canvas background
- card - crumb cake, basic black, very vanilla
- other - twine, dimenionals, sponges, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches
For the last card we used the emboss resist technique over the dsp to age it a little more - it looks a lot like some old wallpaper my ladies thought! The rose was made with two toning colours of cardstock, one of which is core'dinations card and was sanded back for a distressed look. More crinkling of seam binding - this time always artichoke - similar to the card in my last post.
- stamps - Simply Sketched, Tres Chic
- card - raspberry ripple, very vanilla, always artichoke, primrose petals, Vintage something retired dsp (can't remember the name!)
- other - pearls, deco labels framelits, Big Shot, always artichoke seam binding, dimensionals, sanding set
- non SU - roses die, rose petals punch and embossing punch, hot glue gun
Thanks for stopping by.