I had a class with my lovely ladies at the weekend and wanted to show them some of the goodies in store in our new catalogue, as well as making a bit of packaging for a change from just all cards. We used the tag a bag gift boxes with clear covers - I love these, they are so simple to put together and incredibly versatile in how you can choose to decorate them. The ladies loved them too, although they seemed to think I tricked them with how simple they are to assemble and then gave them hard work decorating them! I just don't know what they were complaining about - colouring in and fussy cutting? What's the problem? LOL
- stamps - You're Lovely (SAB), En Francais
- card - whisper white, crisp cantaloupe, pistachio pudding, in colour patterned paper
- other - paper doily, scalloped tag topper punch, tag a bag gift boxes, crisp cantaloupe thick bakers twine, white ribbon, deco label die, Big Shot, dimensionals, clear embossing powder, heat tool, Versamark ink, sponge dauber, blender pen
One of the new stamp sets from our upcoming catalogue that I bought on pre-order is great for masculine cards, always a useful addition. Here's a fairly simple layout using current in colour baked brown sugar teamed with new in colour lost lagoon.
- stamps - Traveller, That's the Ticket
- card - baked brown sugar, very vanilla, lost lagoon
- other - sponge dauber, dimensionals, arrow embossing folder, Big Shot, baked brown sugar thick bakers twine
Our last project is the thing I am most asked for - a birthday card. Here we are using a new stamp set called In This Together along with an old favourite Happy Hour and some watercolouring.
- stamps - In This Together, Happy Hour
- card - pool party, calypso coral, watercolour, dsp
- other - dimensionals, aqua painter, markers, sponge dauber
That's it for now - hopefully I'll be back soon with some more crafty goodness!
Thanks for stopping by.