My lovely ladies are impatient to start classes again, so this weekend we are playing with new goodies from the Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogues.
Firstly a cheerful birthday card using the oh-so-cute balloon framelits and co-ordinating stamp set, Celebrate Today, which are in the Occasions catty. There is also some dsp to match - that's one of the things I love most about Stampin' Up!
- stamps - Celebrate Today
- card - Bermuda bay, crushed curry, calypso coral, whisper white, Birthday Bash dsp
- inks - crushed curry, mossy meadow, Versamark
- other - Big Shot, balloon framelits, white bakers twine, dimensionals, clear embossing powder, heat tool
Lotus Blossom is a very popular set from the Sale-a-bration catalogue - and with good reason! It's a three-step photopolymer set and I could not resist trying it out. I wanted the gorgeous flowers to take centre stage, so my card is a clean and simple one which shows off those lotus blossoms to perfection.
- stamps - Lotus Blossom, unknown retired sentiment
- card - blushing bride, strawberry slush, whisper white
- inks - blushing bride, strawberry slush, pistachio pudding, basic grey
Our third card is a fun little number using the On Film framelits paired with the Snapshot single stamp.
- stamps - Snapshot
- card - crisp cantaloupe, basic black, soft sky, whisper white, retired dsp
- inks - Memento Tuxedo black
- other - on film framelits, label card thinlits, Big Shot, triple heart punch, 35 mm circle punch, dimensionals, Blendabilities (soft sky and smoky slate), rhinestone, 2-way glue pen
- non SU - wax paper
I'll be back in a few days with some news and a sneak peek.
Thanks for stopping by.