The first card showcases some of SU's new in colours for 2015-2017; the card base is tip top taupe and some of the flowers are watermelon wonder (the others are crushed curry), while the leaves are cucumber crush. Stamps are from Papertrey Ink.
- stamps - Friendship Jar, Friendship Jar Spring Fillers (PTI)
- card - tip top taupe, whisper white
- inks - black StazOn, watermelon wonder, crushed curry, cucumber crush, whisper white
- other - blender pen, aqua painter, acetate, crushed curry 1/8" taffeta ribbon, Dimensionals, sticky strip, jar and lid die (PTI)
I stamped the image onto the taupe and gave it a watered down whisper white wash first before colouring using a blender pen on the leaves; then the image was stamped again on whisper white and the flowers coloured with a blender pen, cut out and stuck on top of the taupe layer. I didn't do the leaves on whisper white because I wanted the flowers to really pop and be the star attraction. The jar is stamped on acetate and attached over the top. It's nice to have another gorgeous neutral colour as well as crumb cake and how vibrant do those colours look against it? Yum, yum!
Second up is a stamp that embodies adorableness called Nice To See You Petunia from Stamping Bella. Check it out:
Are they the cutest or what?!
- stamps - Nice To See You Petunia (Stamping Bella)
- card - watercolour, basic black, pool party, retired SU designer papers
- inks - crisp cantaloupe, blushing bride, so saffron, soft sky, pool party, pumpkin pie, Sahara sand, wisteria wonder, garden green, strawberry slush, lost lagoon,
- other - ovals framelits, Big Shot, Lawn Fawn alphabet die, rhinestones, Dimensionals, aqua painter, markers
And last but not least is a sweet little number which could have been used for an engagement, wedding or anniversary card - but which I managed to get a dirty mark on right before photography! Clever me (not!) - but I thought after all that work I would show it to you anyway.
- stamps - Lily of the Valley
- card - white, marina mist, watercolour, lost lagoon, designer paper from Kaisercraft XO Collection
- inks - crumb cake, blush blossom, strawberry slush, hello honey, smoky slate, lost lagoon, night of navy, cucumber crush, soft suede, close to cocoa, Sahara sand
- other - soft sky ribbon, Dimensionals
That's it for today! Hope you like 'em! Thanks for dropping by.