Firstly we'll make this simple card using the gorgeous World Map stamp. I resisted buying this one for quite a while but now I don't know why I did, as I just love it. Great for masculine cards too.
- stamps - World Map, Chalk Talk
- card - crumb cake, early espresso, soft sky, watercolour
- inks - crumb cake, soft sky, Timber Brown StazOn
- other - aqua painter, Dimensionals, wide oval punch
Our second card is a case from Michelle Surette - just love these little birdies.
- stamps - Wetlands
- card - chocolate chip, soft sky, so saffron, whisper white
- inks - soft sky, so saffron, hello honey, Timber Brown StazOn
- other - sponges and sponge daubers, stripes embossing folder, Big Shot, burlap ribbon, Dimensionals
And our last card, this one inspired by a Teneale Williams creation that I've changed up a little.
- stamps - You've Got This
- card - smoky slate, watercolour, very vanilla, basic grey, blackberry bliss
- inks - wild wasabi, blackberry bliss, crushed curry, Versamark
- other - white embossing powder, heat tool, pearls, aqua painter, greetings thinlits, Big Shot, Dimensionals, sponge dauber, Sahara sand marker
That should keep them all busy! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget - if you like what you see, leave some comment love!