With no other classes before Father's Day next month, we begin with a Mario card cased from Pinterest.
- stamps - Teeny Tiny Sentiments
- card - daffodil delight, basic black, real red, blush blossom, whisper white
- punches - bird, 1/4" circle, 3/4" circle, 1" circle, corner rounder
- other - two way glue stick, black button, cherry cobbler bakers twine, glue dots, Dimensionals, real red marker
For a technique we are making a shaker card, again inspired by a card on Pinterest.
- stamps - Party Time (Verve)
- card - white, melon mambo, whisper white, acetate
- other - silver embossing powder, heat tool, silver ribbon, rhinestones, Dimensionals, mounting tape, party bits
Our last card is a watercolour number - I think my ladies would be disappointed if I didn't have at least some watercoloring!
- stamps - You've Got This
- card - crumb cake, basic black, whisper white, watercolour
- other - clear embossing powder, heat tool, crushed curry marker, aqua painter
- inks - basic black craft ink, garden green, rose red, cherry cobbler, crumb cake
Thanks for stopping by.