Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Soaring

I've had another play with the great SAB set, The Sky is the Limit. Here's my card:


I used a stencil in the background, sponged with crushed curry ink, then stamped my sentiment. The plane was stamped with craft black and clear embossed, then I went over the body of the plane with my Versamark pen (you can see it's turned it slightly grey) and clear embossed again - this enabled me to stencil some sun's rays over the image without the actual plane itself going yellow - because you just wipe the excess ink off the clear embossed parts. Love this technique! The plane was then cut out and adhered with Dimensionals, lining up the rays to match those underneath.

Materials used:

  • stamps - The Sky is the Limit
  • card - cherry cobbler, basic black, crushed curry, whisper white
  • other - MFT stencil (Sun Ray), Dimensionals, sponge, sponge dauber, clear embossing powder, heat tool, stamp-a-ma-jig, scissors, snail adhesive


Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

No comments: