Here's the first, a classic colour combination (and one of my personal favs) of cherry cobbler, crumb cake and very vanilla.
- stamps - Holly Jolly Greetings
- card - cherry cobbler, very vanilla, crumb cake, vellum
- other - world traveller embossing folder, Big Shot, Christmas Greetings thinlits, gold embossing powder, heat tool, rhinestone, gold cord, wooden snowflake, sponge, two way glue pen, mini glue dot
Once I'd embossed the map, I sponged over it with crumb cake ink, both to highlight the shapes more and to give it a slight aged look, which is something I love on Christmas cards particularly. The wooden snowflake embellishment is left over from last year and my ladies are going to LOVE me for making them tie a bow in that thin gold cord! LOL.
Santa makes an appearance on our second card, something light and jolly.
- stamps - Holly Jolly Greetings, Cozy Christmas
- card - soft sky, basic black, whisper white, real red
- other - Christmas Greetings thinlits, Big Shot, stamp-a-ma-jig, sponge, scrap paper, post it note, 1 3/4" circle punch, two way glue pen
I stamped Santa and his reindeer then placed my masks for the moon and snow before sponging with soft sky ink. I love how effective this is without much work.
Hopefully my ladies will have lots of fun making these. Thanks for stopping by.